From rearing operations to farm shoots, a healthy start for your pheasants and partridges is crucial to ensuring good returns and high fliers throughout the season.
We now provide a comprehensive range of gamebird veterinary and diagnostic services, alongside a well-stocked pharmacy to allow for prompt treatment of disease issues. These can be provided on-site across the practice area, or in-branch.
- Post-mortems: in-house/on-farm, for all ages of birds
- Good links with external laboratories for further testing if required
- Individual or routine rearing field visits
- Shoot visits – release pen health management and husbandry
- Competitively priced gamebird medicines
For more details or to register your birds, please contact Max Hardy at the Melton branch on 01664 567481.